Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PARTY

I always thought that I wasn't,
a big fan of parties.

Why go where people are just wasting
their precious time getting high, and forgetting
about what happened there?

I always had better things to do,
like learning how to rule
my part of the world.

And while learning how, I found a very
interesting parallel...

THE WORLD, IS THE PARTY!

Fund Raisers,
Concerts,
Big Store Sales,
Holiday Gatherings,
Church,
Battlefields,
Sporting Events,
Classrooms,
Art Shows,
Conventions,
Court,
Gangs,
Playgrounds,
and
Poltical Parties.

Definition:
Parties are a gathering of people for
a united purpose.

THE WORLD, IS THE PARTY!

Anything worth doing either starts
or ends with some type of Party.
Even Charity gets a Celebration.

Don't get me wrong.
I was always good at parties.
You can even say that I was often the
life a lot of them.
Yet I never understood just how
Important that skill to drive the party was.

Until Now.

I will now run my party favors, refreshments,
and personality to the hotspots with crazy Zeal.
My every social stroke,
will now have Sex appeal.

If I wish to be remembered
with a fabulous Trill,
I must Party Reptile
to pay Immortality's Bill.

'Tho I never thought that partying
would be Practical.
I will be the greatest
of all the...PARTY ANIMALS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You are very kind :]